Saturday, August 08, 2009

So Hard...

Life can be just that sometimes. Every once in a while I feel like God leads me to stories of tragedy/heartache/etc. to remind me of how good I have it. I have been following the blog of a family who just lost their "little sis" to cancer. She was 11. She was the cousin of a guy that I went to grade school with. I felt connected to them and was definitely blessed by her and the family through their heartache and faithfulness that God was ultimately in control. If you would like to read their story (be sure and grab a box of tissues), click on this link:



I can only hope and pray that my faith would remain strong if God decided he wanted one of my kids with him. Would I understand? Would I be strong for the family? I pray I never have to find out, but hearing stories like that of the Brown's in Ohio give me courage. Thank you for sharing your story and blessing the lives of so many!





No comments: