Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Still up...

...and it's 11pm. But I'm glad I get to do a Gratituesday post because I realized that today Toby is 3 months old. I cannot believe how fast time is going. He has been such an added blessing to our family, and talk about being the best baby ever?!?!?!?! He has slept through the night since day one (I hope I haven't jinxed myself), sleeps at least half of the day (no, he isn't sick), and smiles, laughs, and talks to you the rest of the day (there is a lot to laugh at in our house). What a dream! Here are some pictures of him that I took tonight and yesterday. Thank you, God, for our Boody (that's what Levi has always called him).
We decorated our Christmas tree today, and by we, I mean that Shawn did most of the work. I cleaned for my grandparents this morning and by the time I got back, he rearranged the room and had the tree up ready for me to find the lights and ornaments in the great abyss of our basement. It's such a scary place! Then I got all the ornaments out and made sure they were not too dusty, and he and the boys did a wonderful job of putting them up.




This was Levi throwing the ornament into the tree...fortunately it stuck!


One last bit of holiday entertainment...
When we were living in NH, some friends of ours introduced us to this. We religiously listen to it every Christmas now, each time laughing harder than we did the time before! Just click on this. If you have to go to the bathroom, this is your warning...go now!

No comments: