Friday, December 26, 2008

Making Time

Merry Christmas to everyone - a day after! Sorry I have not had time to post anything all month, but I have something I need everyone to be praying about so I am making the time this morning! Yesterday my family came over for brunch, we exchanged presents and everyone went their separate ways to get ready for dinner at Jenn and Nate's house at 6. At 5:00, my sister called and said that she and Nate were headed to the hospital because all of her peripheral vision was gone and half of her body went numb. They didn't get her into a room until this morning and have been doing a lot of testing, but at this point they are thinking that she might have had a TIA - a mini stroke. She is about 20 weeks or so pregnant. They are going to keep her at least until tomorrow (Saturday) morning to keep an eye on her for 24 hours. So please pray that it's nothing but maybe a migraine that went bad! I know I have had some that have affected me in weird ways. As far as they can tell the baby is fine, but PLEASE stop reading this and PRAY!

Lord, you know what we need and can handle...much better than we can. I pray for Jenn and my niece or nephew now that no harm has been done and that she can get back to life as normal. You are the best doctor out there and you knew her diagnosis before anything ever happened...I know you can make her well and get her through the end of this pregnancy. Thank you Father!
In Jesus Name,
AMEN

I hope you had a blessed Christmas with family and or friends! Have a wonderful day after, hopefully to rest and recuperate from the busyness that leads up to the holidays! I'll post some pictures and stuff hopefully later today. I'm trying to relax and get caught up on some laundry!

No comments: